In the mornings from 09:00 to 11:00 hours (strict schedule).
It is necessary to attach the list of persons who will participate in the visit, indicating their full names, Identification number (DNI or passport), institution of origin, and the person responsible for the group of visitors.
We will respond to your request based on availability.
• All visitors have to identify themselves with his/her DNI or passport in the control gate.
• Eating during guided tour is forbidden.
• Smoking is forbidden.
• Bags, backpacks or purses are kept in a room while the guided tour is taking place.
you must contact us in the following mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Presentation of JRO activities.
• Visit to the main antenna.
• Visit to the transmitter area.
• Visit to the operations room.
The tour may be subject to changes without notification depending on the operational activities at JRO.